Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

I hope you all had a Happy Holiday season! And I hope you will have a Happy New Year! Did you start it off right? For 'right' you can make up your own definition - you don't need to ask me. ;)

I had a pretty decent holiday. A new house is exciting despite all the moving and unpacking and oraganizing and trashing and buying and decorating and improvements, etc. Wow, there sure is a lot to do when buying a new home. I've been incredibly busy lately with the house, trying to get moved-in.

As if that wasn't taking up enough time, I got DSL Internet connection and have been playing more WoW on Icecrown as my Hunter. I finally got to level 60 and have been having a lot of fun on raids with the guild. :) I did my first ever Molten Core raid this week. We did up to Garr Wednesday and then went in Saturday and finished up to ..umm... I forget his name,.. but we didn't do Major Domo. I got two nifty items (a Blastershot Launcher & a Giantstalker's Breastplate) that put me into negative points already. >.<

I'll take some pics of the new house soon. Hmm... and a screenshot of my character for ya too! Be well. :)

1 comment:

Raene said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours!