Monday, December 19, 2005

Can you believe it?!?

I hardly can!
I BOUGHT A HOUSE !!!!
Wow, this is surreal. I've lived in apartments and rental homes for so long I can hardly believe I am actually paying for something that will be an investment as opposed to a waste of money. Moving commences tomorrow. Utilities are being switched over soon (the builder is leaving them on until they're put into my name). We closed today and I now have the keys in my possesion! I went and did some cleaning tonight in preparation for tomorrow.

More to come soon and pictures to ensue. :)

2 comments:

Raene said...

Congrats!!! My brother and his wife just bought a house. I'm so jealous of you both! :D Good luck with the move, I'd help if I hadn't been so sick recently. Email me your address so I can be the first to send you a holiday card?
*hugs and smooches*

Vic said...

Congratulations! My you have many wonderful happy years in your new home. Send me the address too!