Saturday, January 28, 2006

The calm before the storm

Today I figured I'd post something because I know what's on my agenda for next week. Monday student outlines are due. Hoo-boy,.. stand back. Watch out! Here comes the tirade soon enough,.. over stupidity and incomplete sentences. LOL I'm sure this week I'll have some choice words for those few students that didn't follow simple directions. Of course I'll see some excellent outlines as well. :) I HOPE! Let's keep our fingers crossed, shall we?

This weekend I figure I'll unpack some more. Books seem to be one item I've neglected to this point. I guess I ought to get those out considering I need some of them to develop a new class I'm working on for the Fall semester. I'm not sure what else I'll be doing around the house because I feel rather lazy today. I do know I'll play some World of Warcraft since we have a raid on Molten Core today and an Onyxia fight tomorrow. That reminds me,... I said I'd post up some character shots but I haven't taken any yet. I do have some of my guild raiding various things, but not any that are just character shots. Hmm.. I'll TRY and remember to do that soon. Meanwhile maybe a raiding shot will suffice. :)

No comments: