Saturday, December 06, 2008

Stuff

Stuff, stuff, and more stuff - as an update. If only it were that easy, huh? lol

So, a lot has happened since that last post. Someone I thought was a friend isn't. Someone I thought could make a great friend is.

I got a new job that I haven't started yet. They're doing the background check and I'm a bit worried about it this week since I haven't heard anything from them. That current boss I have, and a coworker that is really defensive right now about his job, (and is doing everything he can to please the boss),.. are two of the three people the new job will call about me. The current boss refused to answer any questions about me, which I guess is good in a way. At least she isn't saying anything negative. I wonder how long the current boss will be in her job. I've caught her in lies. She's obviously got an agenda. I guess it will be a matter of time. And I'm happy I'm getting out of the situation. The crazy thing is I know stuff about her, but the biggest complaints I hear are from students. That's sad, as we're supposed to be here to serve the students.

I sincerely hope and feel that my new place of employment is more student focused. I'm looking forward to it. In the meantime I'm extremely busy. Last week of classes just wrapped-up, finals week is next. I'm trying to juggle a bunch of stuff at once. Plus, I need to box up my old office and get ready to move into a new one. I forsee long nights ahead. I can make it though.

1 comment:

godbacchus said...

Good luck cracker. - Dave Brown