Saturday, August 11, 2007

Internet stalking and harrassment 101

Hey S***e, you're a fuckhead.

Grow up. Have some balls to post more than just anonymously. To post personally identifying information in comments on someone's blog that is even quasi-anonymous, without their permission is a violation of internet courtsey and is also infringing on the internet stalking act. Don't believe me? Look it up. That's why she used a pseudonym. Don't know what a pseudonym is? Go look that up too.

How would you like it if I posted your full name, social security number, and address and phone number on here? Don't think I don't have access to that information. Wouldn't like it? Wouldn't care? Believe it or not there is a law to protect that from happening, and yes, they do enforce it. The GBI in combination with the DEA enforce it along with some other laws like video duplication copyright violations (like the recent video store owner that went to jail for 450 counts of a felony - each tape copied was a felony).

You made your point, as stupid, poorly informed, misdirected, and ignorant as you are; you made a point. Now, leave well enough alone. I was nice to your wife, and even expressed my concern for her well-being and brought her flowers when she had to go get a scan and was crying and worried. I was even concerned for you when you lost your job. But now you've brought me into this, making a comment about me. You stupid shitheel.......

Mention me again or harrass,... yes, I said the word "harrass" (you know, the one they use in court all the time) me or HER again, and you'll be making a mistake you will not live down.

And no, this is NOT testosterone speaking. Calm down, Beavis. THINK for a minute. REALLY FUCKING THINK. Who did my mom work for?!? Do you REMEMBER when I told you about my mom dying of cancer,.. and who she worked for for the last few years of her life?!?!? Do you happen to remember the fact that she worked for the GBI???

I suggest you drop it now.

"Harrassment is a malicious act of annoying and threatening someone through various means, i.e via emails, via letters with personal motives and reasons."

and more specifically,... GEORGIA LAW dictates;

"A person commits the offense of stalking when he or she follows, places under surveillance, or contacts another person at or about a place or places without the consent of the other person for the purpose of harassing and intimidating the other person."

Don't believe me? Go look it up for yourself.

NOTICE: You did not get her consent to post her name, nor the place of her work, nor did you get my permission to post my name.

Ever heard of Sitemeter Gold?

Do you REALLY think it is a smart idea to fuck with someone that has a Master's degree focused on Mediated Communication; someone who's taken Communication Law and could teach it?!?

The next time you want to pick on someone, pick on someone your own maturity level. I'm sure you can easily find a third grader to play with at the elementary school. Now, fuck off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And if you think there is a lack of testosterone invoved here SA you don't have a clue. The individuals involved here are my FRIENDS and if you screw with my FRIENDS you screw with me. Learn to sit with your back to the door. Of course it is not when you see me that you have to worry. It is when you don't.

:P fuzzbox said...

Poignant rant.