Monday, December 31, 2007

The time approaches


The New Year rapidly approaches and the old year begins to fade into history. What will the new year hold? What will be remembered from the old year? Let me summarize,... for me.

I'm not sure what the new year will hold. I know there are some changes coming at work but I'm not sure how those will affect me. I do know I'm going to have to do more work, and soon too. This isn't a bad thing, but it has both advantages and disadvantages. On the home front I'm not sure what will change. Let's hope things change for the better. Less arguments would be nice. Planting some trees would be nice too. I don't normally do resolutions, but we'll see soon if I come up with any befitting the new year.

Below is a "me-me" I stole from my friend Saucy's page. Thanks lady! ;)

Happy New Year to you all!

1) Where did you begin 2007? At home. N fell asleep. I woke her up to watch fireworks on tv, but of course she just grumbled and went back to sleep.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day? The same as it was before Valentine's Day.

3) How did you earn your money? Teaching, enjoying some moments, dreading others.

4) Did you have to go to the hospital? Yes, took N to the hospital once and I went as well for my annual checkup. When I had blood drawn by the VAMPIRE WOMAN I almost fainted. You can read all about that in the archives if you really want to.

5) Did you have any encounters with the police? Yes, that damn speeding trap! I hope the cops go home smelling like that dumpster they hide behind with the speed gun!

6) Where did you go on holiday/travel? This year, really nowhere special.

7) What did you purchase that was over $1000? Plasma TV

8) Know anyone that passed away? Not personally. The last family to go was Grandma Dass. She was a great lady.

9) Did you move anywhere? No

10) What concerts/shows did you go to? I am so boring. Not one.

11) Are you registered to vote? Yes

12) Where do you live now? In a typical suburban home with a dog and a 2-car garage.

13) Describe your birthday. I dinged 36!

14) What's one thing you thought you wouldn't do but did in 2007? Get into a wreck

15) What has been your favorite moment/s? I can't really tell you about that, but let me say it was special. I'm a lucky guy to have the friends & family I have.

16) What's something you learned about yourself? That I can care for people even when they don't care for themselves, and that its okay to not let it effect my mood when they let themselves down. Working with students has been an ongoing experience.

17) Any new additions to your family? No.

18) What was your best month? Right now, I'd say December, hehe ;)

19) What music will you remember 2007 by? "Have you ever really loved a woman" - From the Don Juan De Marco soundtrack

20) Who has been your best drinking buddy? I don't drink much.

21) Made new friends? Yes

22) Favorite Night out? You don't need the details, but let me just say, it was AMAZING.

1 comment:

Lyla said...

Ahhh..., but you did attend a concert! Needn't forget the Goo Goo Dolls! LOL