Thursday, July 26, 2007

For a long time


For a long time I've wanted a tattoo. A long time before that I thought I'd never get one that they just weren't for me. It took me a good year once I knew I wanted a tribalesque dragon to find any I liked. After all that searching I designed my own.


It has a lot of meanings hidden in it. It was sortof my first gaming character (which started out as the pure and innocent Geoffrey Winston III and after some corruption and an infusion of black dragon blood he became a bit more evil in nature, and thus the name Veloche was born).


Also, my initials are in the body of the dragon. All three. If you know my initials, look for them. See if you can find them. :)


There are other things hidden in the design too but that's a story for another time in the future. :D


I LOVE my new (and first ever) tattoo!!! What do YOU think about it??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cool. Makes me want to get another. Now how tempted are you to wear nothing but tank tops or sleeveless shirts on the weekends? I can see a couple of initials but no VP in there.....

Raene said...

Congratulations!! I got my first tattoo 3 years ago, and I'm thinking of adding to it.

Lyla said...

NICE TAT!!!! Turned out great!

:P fuzzbox said...

Great design. Now you need the arm band to go with it.