Friday, May 11, 2007

All better?

Yesterday I got my truck back. Yay! I haven't driven it a lot yet although I will soon. One thing I noticed is, the air conditioner doesn't seem as cool as it was before. The weird thing is, I didn't think the AC got damaged in the wreck yet they said it was. Is this some scam to steal my freon? >.<>

As for the driving, I'll find out more soon, but for right now it seems fine, although the brakes seem a bit soft in application whereas before they were pretty taught. And naturally after riding in a little Mazda protege for a few weeks I feel up higher again. This is a good thing though. I hate that after the wreck, Uber (yes, that's my truck's name - I name all my vehicles) just isn't the same. But don't get me wrong, I'm VERY glad to have my own vehicle back!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't name their vehicles? Glad Uber is home again.