Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Musical Questions

I stole this from a friend's site,.. but she won't care. And if she does, she's naughty and deserves to be spanked.

The rules: Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post this on your blog.
Leave a comment here when you post it on your site. Simple enough? Right? Right.

~Will I get far in life?
Blindfolded - Carelessness Kills

~How do my friends see me?
Daknit, Bard of Justice - Doesn't take a Telepath (to figure out what you were thinking)

~Where will I get married?
Poe - Hello

~What is my best friend’s theme song?
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench

~What is the story of my life?
Type O Negative - The Glorious Liberation of the People

~What was high school like?
Los Enanitos Verdes - Amigos

~How can I get ahead in life?
Collective Soul - The World I Know

~What is the best thing about me?
Dave Brubeck - There'll Be Some Changes Made

~How is today going to be?
Metallica - The Struggle Within

~What is in store for this weekend?
White Zombie - Blood, Milk, And Sky

~What song describes my parents?
Sound Clip from Cool Hand Luke - "What we've got here is,... failure to communicate."

~My grandparents?
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Please Baby

~How is my life going?
Elton John - Candle In The Wind

~What song will they play at my funeral?
Metallica - Until It Sleeps (LOL !!!)

~How does the world see me?
Days Of The New - Downtown (I knew I wasn't Uptown!)

~Will I have a happy life?
George Carlin - Capital Punishment (OMFG!!! LOL)

~What do my friends really think of me?
Braveheart - Amazing Grace

~Do people secretly lust after me?
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen

~How can I make myself happy?
Metallica - Leper Messiah (ewww)

~What should I do with my life?
George Carlin - Minority Language

~Will I ever have children?
Jethro Tull - Part of the Machine

~What is some good advice?
8Stops7 - Satisfied

~What is my signature dancing song?
Type O Negative - My Girlfriend's Girlfriend

~What do I think my current theme song is?
Aerosmith - Love In An Elevator (Mmmm...)

~What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Blindfolded - Wonderful

~What type of men/women do you like?
Sound Clip of Beavis saying "Insane in the Membrane" but then
Kool & The Gang - Cherish

1 comment:

Raene said...

Cute, although some of the questions really don't seem to fit having songs for answers.