Thursday, January 06, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Well, it is now 2005. What does that mean? It means we're now in an "odd" year. So, what's going on since the peach dropped? Hmmm...
  • Caryl, Nattsu's former college roommate visited us from Boston.
  • Santa brought me some poker chips. Anyone up for Texas Hold'em?
  • I start back to work on the 10th but have already gone in to get prepared.
  • My proposal for a new course won me a Dell Inspirion laptop (which will likely belong to the department but be under my 'control')
  • My lame-ass cable company, CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS is neglecting maintenance on their lines, causing my connection to be REALLY slow and its pissing me off. The trouble started 3 weeks ago RIGHT at the most critical time - when we got off for the holidays and wanted to do some online gaming. Fuck you, Charter.
  • I visited John McDole's new house - very nice John, very nice.
  • I saw John May's busted ass car - yes, the new one. Go go speed racer. But grats on the fiance.
  • I'm teaching five classes this semester. 4 Public speaking 101 classes and 1 Public speaking for Engineering students class.
  • My aunt Kathy didn't call me back about visiting during Natalie's stay. =p
  • We did drive over to see Thomas, Hiromi, and Theo while they were down. Thanks to John and Alice who have a beautiful home underground.

That's about it so far. This is only the first week of the year. We'll see how the rest of it goes. I am hopeful for a great year, 2005.