Wednesday, December 22, 2004

After some thought

I figured I'd write more in order to catch everyone up to date.
  • I graduated from the University of Illinois with my Master's.
  • I got married to Nattsu.
  • I still play MMORPG's (recently switched to World of Warcraft).
  • I still play MTG.
  • Yes, I'm still slightly crazy.
  • I don't play pen & paper games much because the people around here suck ass as far as entertainment and culture goes. Thank God Atlanta is close by.
  • I bought a truck (obviously, see other post with picture).
  • I rented a house.
  • I feel almost too frikkin domestic.
  • I now teach college at a small University west of Atlanta.
  • Yes, that means I get to warp...errr... educate the minds of youth.

As you can most likely discern, I am doing fairly well. I hope you're doing well too. I really wish you all the best the holiday season is capable of bringing. You are missed. *tacklehug*


No comments: