Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What a Break...

Spring Break just came and went. What did I do? Eh, a few things...
  1. planted flowers & bushes around new house (they died due to the freeze LOL)
  2. played MTG with friends
  3. played some WoW
  4. I drove down to Smallbany, GA to visit friends

I know that Albany is not a small town - It is usually the 4th or 5th largest city in GA. I call it small due to the unfortunate situation many of its residents are in - a state of small-mindedness. I love my friends that are there - they are exceptions to the rule, but a great deal of the people there make me want to vomit. The words, "pretentious, racist, snobbish, judgemental, fanatically religious, and superficial" come to mind.

Mind you, as I said, the friends I made in Albany are my friends because they weren't those things. It is okay to be religious, but anyone who tells me I'm going to hell for the way I believe is judging me and they can go fuck themselves. Furthermore, the pretentious, superficial, 'I'm better than you because I drive/wear/went to/etc' people,.. well,... those people are a lifeform somewhat below the level of moldy cheese and they reminded me of why I don't like to visit SMALLbany. However, there are still reasons I'll probably visit again;

5. I played poker with friends, just hung out with friends,

6. I played some PnP RPG (Marvel) with good friends, and

7. I got to visit the most wonderful family I know, the Parrs.

The Parrs are family to me. I literally call them Mom, Brother, and Sister. Its because through my good fortune I made friends with one hell of a guy I call Elvis, some 16 years ago. He's a wacky type, so you can imagine we get along pretty well. :) I'm glad for that. His mom is terrific, and I consider her to be my mom of sorts too. Heck, she's raised me quite a lot since I met her. His sister is a riot too. She's a bit odd, but aren't all sisters? hehe ;) She has 5 children I really adore. Also living with them is his Aunt. She's a fruitbasket but I love her dearly as well - hehe! I got to spend hours with them just playing and talking. It was because of numbers 5, 6, and 7, that I will brave number 4 again. They make the trip totally worthwhile.

{EDIT}: Mitch, you dipshit, you're included in #5! Yes folks, I hung out with the amazing Mitch Belcher!!! :) Hehe. - Better?!? :P You Dork. LOL, Don't worry Mitch, I still luv ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HOPE that your were not referring to me you little PRICK! Not all of "smallBany is like that, although I will have to agree, The Bible belt is here......And full of ....well, anyway. Don't make me come up there, snatch one of those trees out of the gorund and beat your ass with it!

Veloche said...

See the EDIT, you goober. :D Haha!

Anonymous said...

better......

Veloche said...

good, it better be! :)