Friday, October 07, 2005

A new home

A new home is on the horizon. I've been cruising subdivisions for months looking at features I liked and disliked. Then one day I decided, "Well,... its about time to find a realtor." I found one on a Friday. Saturday I looked at homes all day long with her. Sunday I signed a contact on one. Closing is the 31st of October. I guess I should start packing, eh? hehe!

All the necessary functional rooms are on the main floor. There is also a "bonus room" upstairs with a full bath, and a full unfinished basement. It is at the top of a hill with an incredible view. It is on a cul-de-sac too! :) I'll post up pictures of it soon. It was raining today or I'd have taken some.

EDIT: Closing was delayed until the 4th, and now will be delayed indefinitely until they address ALL the items on the home inspector's list. See post above pictures for details.